uninterruptible power supply
The compact MKD-RT models with 6 and 10kVA offer high power in a small space.
The MKD-RT is already equipped with extensive and specific features, which are usually provided in the UPS market by most expensive special UPSs. The programmable switch contacts, or the adjustable restart function are just two of countless examples. The XL versions also offer the possibility of battery extension. The MKD-RT can be used as 19″ rack mount device in any standard 19″ rack after attaching the included 19″ mounting angles. To make this possible, the clear LCD display can be rotated by 90°.
- UPS Classification VFI-SS-111 (IEC 62040-3)
- Can be used as tower as well as 19“-unit
- User-friendly swivel LCD display
- Optional XL version with expandable batteries
- Wide input voltage range (120-276VAC)
- Excellent power factor of 0.9
- Online double conversion with sinusoidal output switchable to ECO mode (line interactive)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Automatic frequency detection
- Output frequency preset (frequency converter function)
- Slot for another optional adapter: Relay board or SNMP
- Management software for all popular OS
Download our PDF!
Extensive communication & control
- RS-232 as standard
- USB as standard
- Programmable switch contacts as standard
- Emergency power-off „EPO“ as standard
With existing standard RS232 and USB interface as well as standard emergency contact (EPO) and individually programmable dry contacts (DRY IN / OUT DRY) the MKD RT provides extraordinarily extensive communication and control. And yet even this can be extended by additional optional adapter slot (SNMP, relay card).