TRITON M3 100-200 kVA
uninterruptible power supply
With the TRITON EFFEKTA® offers a modern, modular design, online double-conversion UPS with 3-phase input & output.
The system has a modular construction. For simple commissioning, operation and maintenance of all controls, ports and the module are accessible from the front. (Picture below – view may vary depending on the configuration and model). The power modules allow easy maintenance and replacement and therefore low service costs (very low MTTR value). Further up to 4 of these systems can be operated in parallel.
- UPS classification VFI-SS-111 (IEC 62040-3)
- Online double conversion with sinusoidal output THDI ≤3%
- Easy maintenance through modular design
- High efficiency (up to 95%) switchable to ECO mode (> 98%, line-interactive)
- High output power factor (0.9)
- Temperature-controlled fan
- Battery voltage adjustable (32, 34, 36, 38 or 40 x 12V batteries) This can also be used for many existing battery systems
- 100% wrong loadable
- Programmable intelligent maintenance management
- Extensive communication interfaces: (2 x RS232, 2 x RS485, 1 x expansion slot for SNMPor relay card)
- Management software for all common OS
- 12 months warranty
Download our PDF!
Up to 4 TRITON-systems can be operated in parallel in N + X redundancy. A unique feature of the TRITON is that a common battery system can be used by the parallel-connected UPSs. Via the central control panel with background-lit LCD display and LEDs the operating status, and the warning messages of UPS and modules are displayed.